The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

An interesting link that will waste a couple hours of your life...

My wife says going to sleep on the couch at 10 p.m. is almost the same as going to bed at 10 p.m. I am not so sure.
I found a link to this place on NAT. (http://www.dontevenreply.com/Click Here)
I was going to post asking for info on putting a military Hercules into a White tractor. Hopefully I would get detailed info.
Most likely I would get...
1. Why don't you buy a John Deere?
2. Why don't you put a Cummins in it?
3. Someone thinking it was the little engine in an Oliver and not the big engine in a 2-155/2-135
4. Commentary on the viability of White tractor is in the 21st century
5. Off subject but interesting stories of tractor pulling
6. Nothing at all because I have not been commenting on a regular basis.

But I got distracted by a guy who makes prank emails to people on craigslist. Very funny. I need a new hobby. I just need to figure out those proxy servers.

I was just explaining the fun of prank phone calls to my daughter's friends at her sleep-over. I suppose that was a bad idea. I did explain caller ID and how you needed to borrow someone else's phone.
I also taught them how to have an argument conversation by purposefully misunderstanding words and taking it personal. Thus, you keep getting angrier/more offended/whatever while the other person attempts to explain away their offense. We did a couple practice conversations.
I think I have made the world a better place for those efforts.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. If you don't teach them, who will?

    As for the tractor, buy a horse. Problem solved! Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought about you Budde while watching a 2-105 sell at a farm auction on the weekend. It had a front end loader and looked good. Maybe I should have bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!